- The Young Chef of the Year Competition opens for entries on Monday, 10th June, 2019.
- The deadline for applications is Monday, 24th June 2019 at 12 noon.
- The competition final and the presentation event will take place on Sunday, 10th November 2019.
- Successful candidates will be notified as to whether they have made it through to the next stage of the competition on Tuesday, 25th June.
How to Enter
- Read all the important information about the competition here General Guidelines
- Make your Social Media Entry on either Instagram or Twitter
- Fill in the online entry form
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us at email@example.com
Your social media entry
Enter the Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year 2019 competition by answering the following question:
“Who’s your favourite Irish VIP (Very Important Producer) and why?”
Please note by PRODUCER we mean somebody whose core business is to produce, grow, farm, craft a produce (grower, farmer, cheese maker, artisan producer) OR a butcher, baker, fishmonger etc who works in line with the ethos of Euro-Toques Ireland. Please check our producer member page for some examples. This is list is not exhaustive but will give you a clear idea of the principles of our ethos.
You may answer the question through images & words on either Twitter or Instagram using hashtag #YC2019entry
- Tweet us your ideas to @eurotoquesirl with words, image and/or video using hashtag #YC2019entry
- Post on Instagram to @eurotoques_ireland with pics, videos and/or words using hashtag #YC2019entry
Your entry will not be accepted unless you use the hashtag #YC2019entry
All content must be your own original work. If you use video/image belonging to a third party, your entry must clearly show why it fits within the context of your own original idea.