- The Young Chef of the Year Competition opens for entries on Saturday, 9th June, 2018.
- The deadline for applications is Tuesday, 17th July 2018 at 12 noon.
- The competition final and the presentation event will take place on Sunday, 4th November 2018.
- Successful candidates will be notified as to whether they have made it through to the next stage of the competition on Wednesday, 18th July.
How to Enter
- Read all the important information about the competition here General Guidelines
- Make your Social Media Entry on either Instagram or Twitter
- Fill in the online entry form
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your social media entry
Enter the Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year 2018 competition by answering the following question:
“WHAT INGREDIENT OR PERSON INSPIRED YOUR PASSION FOR IRISH FOOD?”
You may answer the question through images & words on either Twitter or Instagram using hashtag #YC2018entry
- Tweet us your ideas to @eurotoquesirl with words, image and/or video using hashtag #YC2018entry
- Post on Instagram to @eurotoques_ireland with pics, videos and/or words using hashtag #YC2018entry
Your entry will not be accepted unless you use the hashtag #YC2018entry
All content must be your own original work. If you use video/image belonging to a third party, your entry must clearly show why it fits within the context of your own original idea.